Friday, February 12, 2010

Wallet



Kaylynn loves wallets. She especially loves to pull all the credit cards out of wallets. She has done this when we've been in the store and I thought I lost a few of my credit cards. Thankfully I found them, but it made me decide to get her her own wallet and fill it with her own "credit cards". Whenever one of those fake ones come in the mail with the 'amazing' credit card offers and the fake card that says "your name here", I put it in her wallet. She loves to take them out and put them back in. I think it's a sign. She'll know how to use them before too long.

1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

well, any girl that had THAT many shoes when she was a baby is going to have to learn how to use credit cards. hahahaha
she has become such a little lady