Friday, February 12, 2010

Big Sister

Kaylynn, Mommy and Robert

January 25th, 2010

Hurray for big sisters!

Hurray for little brothers!
When Brandon brought Kaylynn in the room she climbed up on the bed to give me a hug. When she held onto the side of the bassinet and looked at her little brother her exact words were, "Uh-ohhh!" She doesn't yet realize just how true those words are. Her life now and forever is altered. She, our princess, now has a prince to share with (and eventually command to do her bidding). I missed my little sweet pea and was so glad to see her. The way each of our little angels came to us was so different, but I wouldn't change any of it. I had one other thought continually on my mind, and that was for Jena, our amazing birthmom whom we love so much. Having now gone through labor and delivery, I have even more love and admiration for her and all other birth moms. What love she has for Kaylynn. What love we have for her. What blessings these two little ones are to us. I am so blessed. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Did you ever imagine 5 or even 2 years ago, that these pictures would ever appear in your scrapbook ??? What great blessings you have been given. We are so happy for you. Love, Charlotte

the Carlos Family said...

You look so happy (and so good) in these pictures. I love you and your cute little family.