Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wowwwwww

Wow, I can't believe how quickly time flies by.  It has been about 2 years since I last posted to our blog.  So much has happened.  I'm not even going to try to fill in all the gaps.  I'll just give somewhat of an overview and go from there.  So, big events of the last 2 years...

-  Elayna Marie Wilson was born a beautiful and healthy baby back in June of 2011.
-  Robert walks, talks and will be starting with potty training next week (got the briefs, the stickers, the prizes and the sol-u-mel).
-  Kaylynn is a super huge helper and at the stage where she wants to be independent, but still wants mom there for reinforcement.
-  Elayna is a mover and a conservitive shaker.
-  Cindy is teaching at an ESL Montisouri school in Anchorage and doing really well.
-  We moved from Alaska back to our hometown of  Delta, UT in October 2012 (something we hadn't planned, but it has been good).
-  Our kids are healthy and happy and so much fun. 
-  Brandon and Amanda both ran a half-marathon in June of 2012.

  I'm trying to think of more things...  Two years have been very full and busy, I don't have too much coming to mind right now.  It sufficeth to say that I still love being a mom.  My kids and husband are my life and loves, and at times my greatest aggrivations.  That's life.  My goal for now is to fully enjoy our family where we are and improve myself for the future.  With that said, or written, I need to get up and exercise, then play with my kids and make some dinner.  Mmmm, enhiladas anyone?

Maybe I'll post a picture first.

No comments: