Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Robert's Blessing

We were glad Cindy was able to make it

She walked in just before Brandon took Robert up

He was such a good boy

I was afraid his outfit wouldn't fit, but it was pretty much perfect.

Auntie Sherilyn made it a few years ago. She made it from Grandma Wilson's wedding dress train. She made all the girl's a dress and Brandon this little boy outfit. The vest and bowtie are from the dress. It's great that both Kaylynn and Robert have keep sakes for their blessing outfits from grandmas.

Robert John Wilson was given a name and a blessing by his dad in the Klatt ward on Sunday, March 28th, 2010. It was amazing seeing his dad hold him to give him this great blessing. What a blessing it is to have a husband who holds the Priesthood of God and faithfully uses it and to have two beautiful children that are such a precious gift from above. My life is truly wonderful and I couldn't be happier. How I love my family. How grateful I am for our little ones.

No comments: