Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Audios Anchorage

So, we received our first real snowfall of the season. A few inches. Nothing bad. People ask if I'm excited about the snow... Well, we had a really great summer, so it won't be as bad going into winter. There are some fun things to do in the snow, and with the snow comes the holidays, which I love. I can say, though, that I don't feel too bad about this snow, even though it reminds me we need to get the studs on the kia. I guess the reason I'm not to bugged is that I know that in 2 days we'll be sitting in the sun on the beach in Maui. I know the snow will be here all winter for us to enjoy, so we're going to go soak up some sun. We should have tons of great pictures to post upon our return. I ask, where would a pregnant woman rather be? I can't think of anyplace better.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jealous. I am so so so jealous. Have a fabulous vacation!